Store system based on CodeIgniter
On behalf of an agency from Waren Müritz, the store of the largest German-language e-learning portal was completely revised and relaunched. The entire e-commerce system was to be completely overhauled both visually and technically. The new store website impresses with a fresh, modern and above all clear design, as well as a clear user guidance.
Technically, the entire store system has been developed from scratch. The basis of the store is the PHP framework CodeIgniter. All other components and functions are corresponding in-house developments, which were specially adapted to the store and the target group. Furthermore, the e-commerce system is connected to the e-learning portal to exchange information and improve the user experience.
Store maintenance and optimization
The store website is under constant supervision and is permanently developed and optimized. This also includes ongoing analysis and monitoring of the conversion rate.
Various other additions have been made in recent months. These include, for example, optimized tunneling throughout the entire order process as well as various situation- and user-dependent offers and actions to optimize the conversion rate and better recommendations for customers.
Services and developed functions:
- Conception and design
- Front-end development based on Bootstrap
- Store components: Shopping cart, ordering systems, customer center, product variations, etc.
- Voucher and reward system
- Integration of the following payment interfaces: PayPal, PayPal Plus and Novalnet
- Affiliate system
- Integration of an extensive tracking system based on Google Analytics
- TrustedShops integration
- Performance optimization
- Conversion analysis + conversion optimization
- Various system for automation of the production process